GpsDump beta versions
GpsDump for Android (GpsDump).
- Add support for MTK device NAVIN miniHomer.
GpsDump for Windows (GpsDump).
- Syride V3 track download bugfix
GpsDump for Mac (GpsDump).
- Command line support for Flymaster, Flytec, Ascent, Syride, Leonardo and Digifly Air. Use /help for help.
GpsDump for Linux (GpsDump).
- Fixed bug in Flymaster track list handling.
- Configuration file for igc file header strings, trimming of track logs and task parameters.
- Support for real-time logging (NMEA sentences). Use same parameters as before,
but select GPS type "-gnm". Logging is halted when GpsDump exits (signal SIGINT). File(s) are then saved.
- Support for real-time logging in task mode. Include "-t<waypoint file>" in the command line. The waypoints are used as
input to the C record lines of the igc file. When SIGINT is received, logging is paused and file(s) are saved. GpsDump
then reverts to searching for a new takeoff. GpsDump exits when SIGTERM is received.
GpsDump for Kobo (GpsDump).
GpsDump configuration file example (Configuration).